get away place

Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need a chance to be me for a moment.

Today isnt my day, seriously. In addition, im still sick, with flu and stuffs. Seems like 30 bucks doctor's medicine doesnt work.

Tuition was the same, i cant catch up cos the teacher teaches way beyond my school. And we were always being nagged by the teacher calling us the yj girls. It sucks to be in yj, haha just kidding! Anyway, i drew cherie's boyf today
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAH! (note my cute 'benzene')
For those who dont understand, benzene is an organic compound and its not suppose to be drawn like that. (:


Okay so, ytd i meet up with chloe and yx after sch like 5 plus 6. We went to eat chomp chomp, which may probably is the reason why my throat isnt better. We ate stingray, 2 plate of hokkien mee, 6 chicken wings, 10 satays and one plate of carrot cake. Then we went to Mac to buy ice cream and fries, all paid by COINS. Im sure the aunty is kinda pissed. :X
Then going home, yx took 73 and me and chloe took 136. We freaking took the wrong way bus and ended up somewhere near punggol or where ever it was! i totally dont know where i was.
But on the brighter side we got direct bus from the bus stop we dropped off.

Anyway, i promise the girls to upload the pictures. Pictures are really anyhow. i dont think they are in order. Mostly are blur, close up and like candid. I dont know what we are doing but there you go! :D


























PS. I wish student no longer have to go to school, so that all our miseries will disappear! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment