get away place

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Back on track

Life has been tough ever since the preparation of promos, to promos, to the funeral of my great grandma, to lessons and project work. Hectic time i must say totally drained me out. So now as everything is almost back to normal, i would just have to wait to monday for my promo results.
I hope my hardwork wont be wasted.

Then it came to my birthday week, to the most expensive gift to the most thoughtful ones including treats and stuff, i must really thank you guys for every thing. And for some, who kept in mind that i wasnt suppose to celebrate my bday due to the passing of my great grandma.
And to the usual ' suppose to be a surpise ' yx who nvr fail to pop out at my house. Thanks! :D

Im spamming all the photos in one go, mostly with yx and chloe whom i finally get to meet up with after sooooo long.
I went FLB flea with yx today, i think it was not bad just that the place was too far!
Anyway i guess my post is in a mess.






















P.S cherie this is yours! HAHAS IM SO NICE TO ACTUALLY POST IT FOR YOU~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment