get away place

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Yesterday was outing with joey and yx, i watched avatar for the second time.
not because it was so fantastic or wat but i just accompany them cos i promise to watch
with them first and i wanted to go out.
anyway, it was nice, and they keep asking me question like wat is this, is this fellow gonna
die. LOL i keep telling yx shhh and watch urself. I had a failed attempt to try to slp.
firstly cos think it was a waste of money and secondly i aways got a shock by the sound effects.

Went to 'visit' ppl working at orchard, like gina, yuqing and saw weiyi too(:
Joey left later on and me and yx went for dinner
Crap ion's swensens! Damn hard to find! stupid directory doesnt help at all!
food wasnt tat good either.

& today was chipmunks and barrage :D
HEH!
im so proud of myself for bringing an umbrella these days [cos i will nvr bring umbrella out at all last time]

Pictures pictures!
btw the last picture was found by my sis when i reached home my mum immediately ask me
to see. Im the fatter one on the right. Cute yea? Its when i moved to my current home :D




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TADAH!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! [soon]

No comments:

Post a Comment